Are you using Pinterest in your digital marketing strategy? Do you want to create high-quality content in a short time? Pinterest automation software enables you to connect all your social media in one platform. Searching for the best Pinterest Automation tools? Find out which are they and how to use them in this article.
What is Pinterest Automation Tool?
Social media marketing has caught the internet by storm. Incompetent businesses are being phased out. The magic behind the revolution has been revealed! Pinterest marketing is the new trend. Automation tools enable the site to function effectively and quickly. This is a software that is used to increase traffic on Pinterest. The use of free social media scheduler increases your success chances in Pinterest. Which are the best free social media schedulers that can help you dominate Pinterest? Find out below.
The Best Social Media Scheduling Tools
Opinions from different market strategists concerning the most powerful Pinterest automation tools vary. Therefore, not unless you run this automation tools, it’s hard to tell which free social media schedule is the best. Users who have had the opportunity of automating features on Pinterest have recommended the following tools:
1. Tailwind and Tailwind Tribes
Tailwind is amongst the best Pinterest scheduler tools. Apart from equipping users with analytics, it advises them on the best time do pin scheduling. It leads to better content exposure by reaching a wide audience. Tailwind automation tool guarantees traffic generation. It’s user-friendly. You can download or access the tutorials that come with it. It has a free trial after which you are required to upgrade to premium. Pinterest market developers have approved the use of Tailwind.
Hootsuite is a social media scheduler that works well in Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram. It is being used by 16 million people worldwide. You can manage multiple social networks, connect with customers and grow your brand on social media with Hootsuite. It comes with a free 30-day trial.
Buffer is a highly recommended scheduler that works great with almost all social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. It is user-friendly and guaranteed to take your automation tasks on a higher notch. We will dig into it a bit deeper on this article.
Why Use Pinterest Automation Tools
Free traffic is hard to get in the modern business world. You have to attract an audience to increase the number of clicks on your content. Free social media scheduling tools help you to manage your content. They put and manage all your social media platforms under one roof. The following are the reasons for using automation tools:
- They help save time. Tailwind allows users to work on the most pressing activities. You will spend most of your time creating better content.
- Automation tools help skyrocket traffic. They help in creating brand awareness and significantly increase sales.
- Auto-follow in automation tools automatically searches for people with similar content to follow. It requires no brain intervention.
- Almost all the Pinterest Automation tools have the ability schedule pins. No need to spend time pinning every day.
- Automation tools help you to discover the trending topics about your product. They can be a great source for information to use in the content modification.
- Pinterest Automation is the ideal way of boosting Pinterest search engine optimization.
- With these tools, you can access basic Pinterest analytics. The commonly used analytics are Google Analytics and Tailwind Analytics.
They tell you the best times to schedule. They will automatically inform you when audience activity is at its highest.
Reviewing Buffer for Pinterest Scheduler
Pinners use Buffer for Pinterest to schedule content when browsing. The chrome extension enables it. It also suggests the best times to pin regarding follower’s activity. This consequently drives traffic on your account. It has a free plan which includes;
- Managing up to three social profiles
- Scheduling not more than ten posts
- Browser extensions
- Image and video creator
How Does Buffer for Pinterest Work?
Buffer has been collaborated with Pinterest to boost success. This is how this tool works:
- Create and connect your Pinterest account with buffer.
- Install browser extensions and schedule pins with buffer.
- It allows you to optimize your Pinterest schedule.
- It will track pins and boards performance.
Buffer for Pinterest Advantages and Disadvantages
This multichannel tool has the following pros and cons. The pros include:
- It saves time
- It’s user-friendly
- It has an inbuilt photo and video editing tool
- It allows pin scheduling
- It has an option of rescheduling pins
I would be lying to say that this tool has no disadvantages. Though few, these cons include:
- You can’t upload many pin images simultaneously
- The tool doesn’t provide a way to put the best performing content together
- It doesn’t calculate data on follower interaction.as for this; you can use a different tool to track follower growth
In a nutshell, Buffer is a Pinterest scheduler that can boost traffic and sales effectively.
In conclusion, It’s the best time to use Pinterest to market your content effectively. Due to limited resources, you can use the free plans of the social media scheduling tools. Tailwind will save you a lot of time and will let you work on improving your content. Even for the starters, the canvas will keep you in line. Both Pinfollow and buffer for Pinterest will greatly impact your business. Use Pinterest analytics to monitor your website closely. Sign up today for trials on some of the Pinterest automation tools and see which one suits you best.